Aloe Vera gel has multiple healing benefits for numerous systems in the body. Please click here to have a read of how Aloe Vera can be of assistance to your health needs. The gel can be applied directly to the skin to soothe and heal sunburn, blisters, boils and many skin conditions that are red, hot, itchy and scaly. In addition, Aloe Vera gel can be taken internally as a juice to aid in the recovery of many symptoms. Please click here for a simple and easy Aloe Vera juice recipe.
HOW TO EXTRACT ALOE VERA GEL
- Take the fresh aloe leaf and wash well.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the narrow sides cleanly off.
- On the flat, thick side using the knife and your fingers, peel the green skin off and any green or yellow liquid that comes with it (this is toxic and should not be consumed).
- Complete this on both sides.
- Wash gently until only clean, clear gel should be left.
- Grind or process this into a juice or apply the gel to the skin directly.
With love and light,